Happy 9 months Old Noah!!! ( Princeton's Children's Portrait Photographer).

Meet Noah! This portrait session was to celebrate his 9 month old birthday.  The first time I photographed Noah was when he was a newborn.  As part of the Pierini  Portraits Baby Plan, I photograph Noah every 3 months during his first year and I love seeing him grow.  I just want to squeeze him!  He's such a sweetie.

                                                          Testimonial from Mom! 

I can't describe how HAPPY and EXCITED I am every time Joanne takes pictures of us!! I just know it will be beautiful and of great taste .She understands exactly what I want and then she does her miracle!
There isn't one person that I know who doesn't ask where those pictures where taken!
Thank you Joanne for making such great memories of my sons!
Luciana Veiga, Cranbury NJ












If you would like more information about our Baby Plan-  Contact me at 609-314-2382



Look at me, I can stand!




Don't you want to squeeze him?




Tag Words: 

Baby Plan, Babies First Year, 9 month Old Child Portrait Session, Princeton photographer, Children’s photographer, summit photographer, Clinton family portrait photographer, portrait photographer in colts neck , central new jersey photographer, Pierini portraits, infant portraits in New Jersey, Mercer County New Jersey, on-location photographer, black and white photography, beach photographer, outdoor portrait photography, family photographer in New Jersey, Monmouth County photographer, photographers in Central New Jersey, Photographers in Middlesex New Jersey, Beach High School Senior Photography, Senior Beach Photography New Jersey, senior portraits, High School Senior portraits new jersey, Somerset family photographer, Princeton family photographer, Princeton Children’s photographer, Princeton child photography, New Jersey baby photographer, family portraits photographer summit New Jersey, family photographer Colts Neck New Jersey, Child Photographer Colts Neck New Jersey, Photographer Monmouth County, High School Graduation Photographer, newborn Princeton Photographer, photographer in Princeton, family photographer in Princeton, Children’s Photographer in Princeton, Newborn Photographer in Princeton, Senior Portrait Photographer in Princeton, children photographer Princeton
 

Comments