Newborn Testimonial! ( New Jersey Newborn Photographer, Princeton Newborn Photographer, Professional New Jersey Newborn Photographer).

I love when I receive testimonials from my clients who become friends.  This one really got me!  It had me laugh, almost cry & even gave me goosebumps:)  I have the best job in the world!

                                          Thank you Susan for this amazing testimonial:)

Newborn Testimonial Below Images






"Joanne is so talented! The portraits she took of our newborn are unique, precious and priceless. She genuinely cares about getting the right shot, the "keeper", and never once got frustrated waiting patiently for our son to quiet down and settle (not even when he peed on her pretty white blanket). Joanne came to us and was prepared for anything, with several backdrops and props. She dedicated her time and was just as excited as I was when the right shot seemed to come together...she even got goosebumps! I was so touched. But words cannot say how we will treasure our portraits. I, of course, cried when we got them and didn't even recognize myself. I still don't know how she managed to pose me so I didn't look like the hormonal, sleep-deprived mom.  I really was just 10 days out from giving birth. We have gotten so many comments on them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. She takes what in a chain portrait studio is a nice picture of everyone in coordinating outfits and captures instead, nuances of spirit and special moments. I know the saying is: "A picture is worth a thousand words," and each of Joanne's portraits tell a story. Thank you, Joanne!"





Tag words:  Newborn Photographer, New Jersey Newborn Photographer, Princeton New Jersey Newborn Photographer, Rumson Newborn Photographer, Colts Neck New Jersey Photographer, Newborn Baby Boy, Newborn Frog Pose, Black & White Professional Portrait Photographer, Mommy & Me Portraits, Baby's First Year Plan.


Comments