Now Booking Communion Mini Sessions (Princeton, Robbinsville, Mercer County Professional Photography)

21 Day's until the first day of Spring! I'm now booking Communion Mini Sessions.  The sessions can take place in many beautiful backdrops New Jersey has to offer.  Some of my favorites and popular places in Mercer County are Sayen Gardens in Hamilton and Princeton University.

Below is a session that was taken at my clients house.  Julia's dress was absolutely beautiful.  I shot from above to capture all aspects of her in her dress.


    website



Contact me to schedule your session today as session do book up fast! 
609-314-2382 or at joanne@pieriniportraits.com





keywords: communion mini sessions, communion, communion photo's, communion photographer, Princeton communion photographer, East Windsor photographer, Hamilton Photographer, Robbinsville Professional Photographer, Portraits, New Jersey Photographer, Mercer County Photographer


Comments