Happy New Year! Princeton Portrait Photographer( Children, newborn, high school seniors, families).

Happy New Year!  I'm so excited about entering  the new year!  I have a lot of goals and plans for 2012.  One of my goals this year is to be the best blogger in the Princeton area-  LOL.  I promise to update everyone on all my news, updates, specials and portrait contest which I'm working on right now.  So please stay tuned.  Please start off with celebrating my new website, visit www.pieriniportraits.com

Here's an image that I'm going to share, she's a teenage girl who just started college and wanted some cool portraits of herself to give to her Mom as a gift.  Like I always say, "a portrait is a gift that will last a lifetime"!  I took this at Princeton University, one of my favorite locations to photograph seniors, family, children and High School Seniors and Teenagers.  Take a look and enjoy!









Keywords:  Princeton Photographer, Princeton, Children's Princeton Photographer, Princeton newborn photographer, Princeton family photographer, Princeton High School Senior Photographer, on-location, wheat fields, beach, train tracks, parks, flowers, photography, indoor, outdoor, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvannia

Comments