Look at this amazing testimonial I just received! ( Princeton Children's Photographer, New Jersey Portrait Photographer).

WOW, I just received a wonderful testimonial from a children's portrait session I did with a 4 year old girl in Princeton.  I LOVE what I do everyday, and when I get testimonials like the one I'm about to share with you makes me love it even more.  LOL- I'm not sure if that's even possible.
   
"I had such a good experience with Pierini Portraits that I wanted to share.  I had been told by both friends and strangers that I should pursue putting my young daughter in modeling.  Of course I was skeptical but kept the thought in the back of my mind.  I brought my daughter Alyssa to Joanne who spent hours with us taking a variety of different types of photos of her. The whole time my daughter was having a blast.  Joanne kept Alyssa interested (which is hard to do with a 4 year old) and made it a fun experience which Alyssa looks forward to doing again.  Once the pictures were back I showed friends and family and they raved about them!  I then decided to visit a talent scout.  When I sat down with the agent and explained that I already had head shots for my daughter she asked to see them.  Reviewing the pictures she said “wow, who did you use?  These pictures are beautiful”.  Of course I told her Pierini Portraits and was thrilled to pass the compliment on to Joanne.  If you are looking for the best, then look no further." Renee Coll. Mt.Laurel, NJ                                                    

                                                                  My Website
                                                         "LIKE" us on Facebook
                                               





Tags:
Princeton photographer, childrens photographer, summit photographer, clinton family portrait photographer, portrait photographer in colts neck , central new jersey photographer, pierini portraits, infant portraits in New Jersey, Mercer County New Jersey, on-location photographer, black and white photography, beach photographer, outdoor portrait photography, family photographer in New Jersey, Monmouth County photographer, photographers in Central New Jersey, Photographers in Middlesex New Jersey, Beach High School Senior Photography, Senior Beach Photography New Jersey, senior portraits, High School Senior portraits new jersey, somerset family photographer, princeton family photographer, princeton childrens photographer, princeton child photography, New Jersey baby photographer, family portraits photographer summit New Jersey, family photographer Colts Neck New Jersey, Child Photographer Colts Neck New Jersey, Photographer Monmouth County, High School Graduation Photographer, newborn Princeton Photographer, photographer in Princeton

Comments