Beautiful, Lauren. ( Colts Neck New Jersey Professional Portrait Photographer).

This family session took place in Colts Neck, NJ.  This was a fun session,  I photographed Lauren and her two brothers for their holiday card along with her big brother's 8th grade graduation portraits.  Mom wasn't happy with the school photographer:)  

In this image is Lauren, she really likes the camera and I have to say the camera really likes Lauren.  She posed so naturally!  She was standing in a room with huge windows, I just couldn't resist taking advantage of the natural window light.  This was not planned, but Mom & Dad absolutely loved it!

What I enjoy about being an on-location photographer is I get to capture and document children and families in their home, something that they will appreciate even more as they become adults and pass down to generations. 

This image of Lauren is something I know she will share with her family and cherish forever!

                                   Please visit my Facebook Page and don't forget to "LIKE"us.
 
 
 
 
 
Tag Words:  Colts Neck Professional Photographer, Colts Neck New Jersey Professional Portrait Photographer, New Jersey Horse Farm Professional Family Portrait Photographer, New Jersey Professional Portrait Photographer.

Comments