Princeton University Family Portraits ( Princeton New Jersey Professional Photographer, Colts Neck Professional Photographer, Pennington Professional Photographer).

Happy New Year!

It’s been a couple months since I last posted on my blog. Pierini Portraits had a fantastic 2012 and I look forward to 2013.

I have a lot of plans and goals both professional and personal this year. One professional goal is to post once a week on my blog.

SO without further delayJ I’m going back a little to catch up on some amazing sessions I’ve had. This family is from Pennington, the session was taken right on Princeton University’s Campus. It was a beautiful fall day, a couple weeks before Sandy decid
ed to pay a visit to New Jersey.

We did a variety of different poses with the family together, some of just Mom & Dad and the kids together & separate. I’m going to post a few images along with a wonderful testimonial from the family that I wanted to share with you.

Enjoy!
 
 
 
                                   

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Testimonial
"We had so much fun doing the shoot with Joanne at Princeton University. My family (particularly my husband and 5-year-old son) doesn’t particularly like getting our picture taken. Joanne made us feel so comfortable and the whole experience was very enjoyable. She really was able to draw the kids out, and even my husband too! And we couldn’t believe our eyes when we saw the results. The photos came out so beautifully! Joanne did our holiday card and we are getting so many compliments on it. People keep saying it’s one of the best cards they’ve ever received. Joanne did such a great job with the layout and they are just gorgeous. I couldn’t be happier with our experience. Thank you, Joanne!!!" ~Cathy, Pennington- New Jersey
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tag words:  Pennington New Jersey Professional Family Portrait Photographer, Pennington New Jersey Professional Photographer, Princeton University, Princeton Campus, Princeton New Jersey Professional Family Portrait Photographer, New Jersey Children's Professional Portrait Photographer, Black and White Professional Photography, Fall Professional Photography.

Comments