I Have a Special Delivery! (New Jersey Professional Portrait Photographer).


Guess what I love just as much as photographing newborns, children, families, engagements and High School Seniors?

Delivering the final product! In my opinion, the packaging is just as important!

Why do we love shopping at Pottery Barn? Because we love the bag they put our purchases in.  How about Tiffany's? Who doesn't love the blue box??? You know you've made a good purchase when it's packaged right!

I'm very excited to deliver some newborn images to one of my clients in the Princeton area. They are leaving for vacation on Thursday so I know they will be happy.








Keywords:  New Jersey Professional Portrait Photographer, New Jersey Newborn Photographer, Summit Professional Photographer, Rumson Family Portrait Photographer, New Jersey High School Senior Photographer, Class of 2013, Princeton New Jersey Children's Photographer, Beach Engagement Photographer, pottery barn, Tiffany's, NJ black and white portrait photographer

Comments