The Weber's Family Princeton Portrait Session ( Princeton Photographer, NJ Family Photographer, Princeton Family Photographer).


This session was taken at Princeton University, one of my favorite locations to shoot and spend time with my family.  The Weber's are also fan's of Princeton so that's why we decided on that location.  I had so much fun during this session, they are such an amazing family and I just love how you can see in the images below how they are just an adoring family.

When I look at images and smile, I know it's just perfect!  The natural & relaxed facial and body expressions says is all.
I smiled a lot while looking over these images after their family session.

Take a look below & enjoy!














tag words: Princeton Family Professional Family Portrait, Princeton University, Family of Four, New Jersey Professioanl Family Photographer, New Jersey Photographer, Photographer in New Jersey, Professional Family Photographer in New Jersey, Princeton New Jersey, Railroad Tracks, Black and White Family Portraits, Black and White Professioanl New Jersey Photographer.

Comments