Keira, My Country Cowgirl! ( New Jersey Children's Professional Photographer, Rumson Photographer, Pennington Photographer, Princeton NJ Children's Photographer).

This my Daughter, Keira.  She's inspires me everyday!  We took this on the 4th of July while spending time with our family in Colts Neck, New Jersey.

She's turning 4 the end of October and I can't believe how fast she's growing.

My camera is like the American Express card, I never leave home without it! lol...  This images was created like most of my images, not posed or forced.  She was enjoying the country and wanted to wear her Pop Pop's cowboy hat which we had a hard time giving back because it was so cool!

This turned out to be one of my favorite images of Keira which will be printed/framed and hung on our walls.

Images like this should not be displayed in an album or on a table top, it should be displayed on your walls so everyone can see it!

Enjoy!










Tag words:  New Jersey Professional Photographer, New Jersey Children's Photographer, NJ Children's Portrait Photographer, Colt's Neck New Jersey Children's Photographer, Portraits of Little Cowgirls, Cowgirl hats, New Jersey children's Photography, Rumson Photography, Pennington Portrait Photographer, NJ Child Photographer, Princeton Child Portrait Photographer.

Comments